Business addresses don’t come much more impressive than Royal Exchange Avenue, in the heart of the financial business district in the City of London.
This magnificent Grade II listed building, formerly a bank, has been sympathetically and superbly refurbished to provide a range of flexible workspace with generous break-out areas. A stone’s throw from the world-renowned Royal Exchange building, home to many of the world’s largest retail brands, you are truly in the heart of the financial business district of London. It’s also brilliantly connected being on top of Bank underground station and just a short walk from Cannon Street, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations.
For moments away from the desk we have a pro-working lounge with free TopBrewer coffee and WiFi, and also a delightful roof terrace which is particular popular during the summer.
WHAT CLIENTS LOVE HERE
- Free local & national telephone calls*
- Super-fast dedicated broadband internet (included with office contract)
- High quality fully furnished office space from just 1 month
- Onsite meeting rooms including one suite set in the bank’s former vault
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- 24/7 access with secure swipe card system
- Use of onsite gym at neighbouring Threadneedle Street business centre, for clients only
- Beautiful roof terrace for moments away from the office