Set on the same street as the Bank of England our serviced offices in Threadneedle Street are unsurprisingly very popular with businesses connected to the finance and banking industry.
This stunning workspace is set in a Grade II listed building which initially operated as the Bank of New South Wales and which still has the original bank vault from the late 1880s. The recent complete refurbishment has created a modern and highly impressive office environment featuring super-fast dedicated broadband and the very latest technology throughout. The very generous reception and communal space opens on to the spacious offices, with onsite meeting rooms offering discounted rates for clients. To keep your lifestyle strong there is a gymnasium exclusively for client use, and Peloton spinning room with weekly trainer-led sessions.
WHAT CLIENTS LOVE HERE
- Free local and national telephone calls*
- Super-fast dedicated broadband internet (included with office contract)
- Flexible terms starting from just one month
- Stocked kitchens featuring high quality Jura coffee machines and a TopBrewer machine in reception
- High quality fully furnished office space
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- Large onsite gym
- New Peloton Spinning Room with trainer-led classes every week
- Range of onsite meeting rooms bookable by the hour