The Workers’ League Sandwich building is now available.
It’s a period 5 storey self-contained building complete with roof terrace based five minutes from Liverpool Street, in the heart of the City.
The building contains 3 floors of 12-to 14 person offices, a floor of fully-equipped meeting rooms and a top floor comprising a kitchen and an awesome roof terrace overlooking numbers 30 to 60 St Mary Axe aka The Gherkin and The Can of Ham.
- Creative & spacious offices
- Lots of break out areas
- Fully-equipped Meeting rooms for up to 10 people with HD screens
- Roof Terrace overlooking the Gherkin
- High-speed internet 24hr access & app-enabled security system
- Free tea, coffee & mineral water
- Shower for runners & cyclists
- Off-street parking
- Offices are available on a flexible contract basis