Seedcamp is an Acceleration Fund, supporting startups from prototype to IPO.We back ambitious founders from around the world and help them build billion dollar global companies, providing them with the right access to the right time to learning, network, and capital. We invest initially up to 200 and accelerate them across the product/market fit, traction, growth, and scale stages, from Seed to IPO
At Seedcamp, we’re a family, and like all families, we have a set of values we do our best to live up to.
1. Think ‘Founders First’ – Our founders are our family, treat them as such.
2. Be transparent – When in doubt, put all your cards on the table.
3. Have a coaching mentality – Approach situations with a mindset of being open to learning or in helping others to learn.
4. Our community is important – Wherever possible, bring people together that can help each other.
5. Give wherever possible – Whether it simply be your time, empathy, or knowledge, give wherever possible.
6. Results matter – Efforts are nice, but what matters in the end is whether you shipped what you said you would.
7. Communicate often – Err on the side of letting people know what is on your mind. Isolation costs everyone time if you take a wrong turn.
8. Don’t be afraid to screw up – Just admit you did, what you learned from it, and for goodness sake’s don’t do it again.
9. Get to the point, and do things expeditiously – Assess issues swiftly, be efficient in communicating, take action quickly wherever possible, but do not compromise on quality.
10. Keep things fun – take your duties seriously, and don’t be afraid to have fun & be yourself.