When you join THECUBE, you join more than just a workspace, you join a curated, diverse and smart community of scientists, engineers, designers, technologists, artists, futurists and anthropologists. Our workspace helps our members innovate through our events, innovation labs and one to one mentoring. As a community we actively collaborate to create innovative solutions via our consultancy and independent projects.
The workspace is open plan and designed to make you feel calm, focused and happy.
We have created a space that is a tool for the 21st century work needs, this means no cubicles, minimum artificial light, art, natural elements and openness.
We started as a coworking space in 2009 as a response to the financial crash of 2008. Our workspace is now evolving into a smart space, which we believe is a new era of workspaces. It placemakes with the human at its core and is perceptive to the changing needs of our community.
All members receive:
- Office amenities (prints, copies, faxes, scans, mailing address, coffee and tea)
- Business connections to other members of THECUBE and to members of our sister space WECREATE NYC
- Free access to all THECUBE events
- Discounted board room rental
- Guaranteed work hours from 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays