Coworking and private offices available in London from one person upwards
Beautiful co-working and private offices are available in a converted warehouse in Shoreditch with tonnes of character!
This is a flexible office space to rent in London where you can enjoy exposed brick walls, original wood floors and beautiful natural light from the large warehouse style windows.
- Superfast leaseline 200Mbps wired and WiFi internet
- 24 hours/7 days a week/366 days a year access
- Furniture provided (desk, chair, and shelf space)
- Use of Meeting Rooms (no extra charge)
- All bills included
- Kitchen facilities
- Free tea and coffee
- Excellent security throughout the building
- Social events and wellbeing events
- Business educational seminars
- And more!
About The Brew
The Brew offers flexible office space in London for the creative, media and tech industries for freelancers, contractors, start-ups, entrepreneurs and small businesses in shared office space London. We work to not only create an attractive and inspiring place for people to work in, but also a social environment where members can bounce ideas off each other and feel part of a community. This extends to the regular networking events we run, where you can meet other members, exchange information or simply socialise.
Community managers are on hand during business hours (Monday to Friday) to assist with managing the space and dealing with member enquiries.