There is undoubtedly something special about a Servcorp Coworking Space. They are places where employees thrive – a membership-based workspace where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.
The combination of a well-designed work environment and a well-organized work experience are part of the reason why Servcorp Coworking clients seem to love our spaces. Servcorp gives our clients the space and support to be their authentic best selves. Unlike our competitors, we provide our clients with our 5 star business addresses to register their business, a receptionist to answer calls in their company name, and a landline number totally provisioned by us – all in a sophisticated shared space with great views saturated in natural light.
ABOUT LEVEL 30, THE LEADENHALL BUILDING
- Iconic building prominently located in the centre of the Square Mile, opposite Lloyd’s of London
- The fastest panoramic elevators in Europe take visitors to the 30th floor
- Spectacular views across the City including landmarks such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, The London Eye, The Gherkin and The Shard
- Located opposite Leadenhall Market which boasts an array of shops, restaurants and bars
- Direct public transport connections including Bank Station, Fenchurch Street station and Waterloo Station
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms & premium serviced offices in London