There is undoubtedly something special about a Servcorp Coworking Space. They are places where employees thrive – a membership-based workspace where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.
The combination of a well-designed work environment and a well-organized work experience are part of the reason why Servcorp Coworking clients seem to love our spaces. Servcorp gives our clients the space and support to be their authentic best selves. Unlike our competitors, we provide our clients with our 5 star business addresses to register their business, a receptionist to answer calls in their company name, and a landline number totally provisioned by us – all in a sophisticated shared space with great views saturated in natural light.
ABOUT LEVEL 17, DASHWOOD HOUSE
- Situated directly above Liverpool Street tube station, with direct access to four central train lines: Central, Hammersmith and City, Circle, and District lines
- Dashwood House is located in the City of London, London’s prime financial and business centre
- Breath-taking views of the City of London including landmarks such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, The Gherkin and Europe’s tallest skyscraper, The Shard
- Abundant range of retail, café and bar options within walking distance including SushiSamba and The Ivy City Garden
- Direct public transport connections
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms & premium serviced offices in London