Ravensbourne College has been at the forefront of fashion and media innovation for more than 50 years. Utilising our cutting edge technology suites and a deep understanding of the current industries and their future direction, some of the biggest names in fashion and media in recent years have developed their skills with us.
The college moved from leafy Kent to Greenwich in London, to be closer to the heart of the UK’s creative industry. The stunning new building was designed by a Japanese architectural firm renowned for striking, bold shapes and spaces.
With a focus on digital media and technical design, our courses, teaching methods, facilities and equipment are some of the best in the country.
Monthly incubation meeting
- Each company can introduce themselves, their goals and their passion.
- Ongoing, or future projects, can then be discussed amongst the Incubation companies, to see if new ideas, approaches and actions can be found.
- Companies can think about how they could collaborate with other Incubation companies.
Awad Bhenick, CEO, Blue Sky Media Productions
“Thank you for the event last Thursday. I have seen many good things and in the New Year I will be reverting to operate part of my business from the incubation.”
Monthly Business Surgeries
- Each month businesses can meet with Incubation experts to discuss potential business plans.
- They can get advice on patent claims and legal issues.
- We discuss marketing ideas and sales advice.
- Catch up on latest recommendations on business practices
Monthly Panel Expert Workshops on viability of bringing a new product to market
These sorts of in depth, analytical workshops are expensive commodities in the commercial world; as part of the Incubation programme, they are offered free with the development plan.
- Business advice with Incubation experts.
- 1 hour private meetings to discuss business needs.
- Advice on patent searches and intellectual property protection.
Incubation offers business the opportunity to be part of a growing, vibrant network, alongside expert commercial and legal advice.
The scheme allows companies to interact with one another, creating fresh new ideas, bringing in innovative perspectives and developing new products.
We have a track record of working successfully with design and technology firms in London. More than 200 businesses have benefited from our knowledge and networks.
If you are a current Ravensbourne student or a graduate from Ravensbourne, we offer a reduced cost Incubation programme that will allow you to build and develop your business. We love to work with our students and see them develop.