The FinTech Innovation Lab London is an annual accelerator program run by Accenture and the market’s top financial institutions. The Lab accepts applications from the UK, Europe and elsewhere from early and growth stage companies that have developed cutting edge technology products targeted at financial services customers.
Through a competitive process, Fintech and Insurtech companies are selected to enter the Lab each year, where each receives:
• Mentoring from some of the industry’s leading firms and senior financial services executives • Insider knowledge and direct feedback from relevant target user groups
• Strategy development and pitch coaching from senior Accenture executives
• Workshops and panel discussions on topics such as procurement, regulation and industry trends
• A central London workspace in the financial district for your leadership throughout the programme
• PR opportunities to raise your profile Of course, the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of the programme.
So it’s essential your core management (Founder/CTO/CEO etc) can commit to the following dates:
Before the programme:
As a successful short-listed applicant, you will be required to attend a day long pitch and exhibition session, where you will meet with key financial services executives to discuss your business. These sessions will take place in November.
During the programme: To fully benefit from the experience your core management team (Founder/CTO/CEO, etc.) will need to be fully committed to the 12-week programme.