Creative and flexible desk spaces/work stations in co-working office with 24/7 access
- wifi included – unlimited & uncontended fibre connection (50mb upload & download speed)
- huge skylight, outside space and roof access.
- central London address: Hatton Garden, Farringdon, Chancery Lane, Clerkenwell, Holborn
- perfect solution for freelancers & small businesses
- Initial 3-month contract, then rolling monthly contract
- 1 month deposit, 1 month notice period (per desk)
- Discretionary discounts for groups available
- Wifi included – we have a fibre connection with uncontended 50mb upload and download speed
plus two additional ADSL routers each providing up to 20mb download speed.
Our best bits
- Newly refurbished
- Natural light from 8 metre skylight
- Quiet AND central London location
- Architecturally quirky with a mix of functional, modern, designer & up-cycled vintage furniture
- Large 1000sqft open plan space, plus free-to-book 200sqft meeting room.
- Ground floor office = step-free access/wheelchair accessible
- 24hr access
- All bills included
- Wifi – 50mb upload & download uncontended fibre connection, plus 2 x ADSL 20mb routers
- Desks can be rented individually or in blocks
- Desks can be configured, grouped and partitioned to suit your specific needs
- Less than 5 mins walk to Farringdon and Chancery Lane tube stations
- Large desk and confortable, upholstered, high-back swivel chair.
- Kitchen area with tea & coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave, cutlery
- Comfortable indoor breakout area with sofa and flexible seating
- Shared outdoor decked garden with plants, tables, chairs
- Free (bookable) use of large meeting room (200sqft/18sqm) with projector.
- Entry phone system, CCTV, 24 hour access and alarmed security
- Unlimited wifi (50mb upload & download uncontended fibre, plus 2 ADSL routers each providing 20mb) heating, electricity, water, business rates and cleaning service (nb. if you require a landline or your own dedicated internet connection, you will need to arrange to have your own line put in at your own cost)
- Secure bike area for cyclists
Having a desk space at DESK ADDRESS is a fantastic solution for a start-up company, freelancer or independent worker, ideal for the desk-based practices of designers, writers, architects, consultants, and other small businesses. The open plan space, with its high ceilings, skylights and abundance of quirky features provides a relaxed, informal working environment, together with a more formal meeting room, equipped with a video projector and pull-down screen, free-to-book for presentations, conferences and meetings with clients.
Architectural features of the space include a huge 8-metre long skylight, eco-friendly LED lights, white walls, original radiators and original, industrial dolly light switches, painted concrete floor with cove-formed hospital skirting, a small kitchen area with butler sink, waiting area with vintage and designer furniture and a shared outdoor decked garden with planters and small tables and chairs for outdoor dining and smoking.