Central Research Laboratory (CRL) is an innovative co-working space and accelerator programme supporting hardware-centric entrepreneurs at every stage of the creation of their business, from concept to development, through to prototyping, manufacture and beyond. Located in the Old Vinyl Factory in West London, once the home of EMI Records, we’re proud to carry on the site’s legacy for designing and producing world-beating technologies and products.
Backed by regeneration specialists U+I, we collaborate with HEFCE and ERDF to create high-tech jobs and economic growth.
The CRL Team
We are a team of experienced individuals from a variety of backgrounds – business development, marketing, design, manufacturing and policy – using our combined skills to support entrepreneurs through their product design journey.
What we offer
- Access to our workshops and support from our dedicated workshop technician, who is able to support on any manner of projects
- 24/7 access to co-working space – one of the features that differentiates us from other spaces
- In-house product design, business development, marketing and policy experts, who are able to support with a wide variety of business needs
- All-encompassing Accelerator programme that offers guidance at each stage of product and business development
- £5,000 start-up grant
- Trip to Shenzhen to meet with manufacturing partners
- Mentorship from industry leaders
Find out more here: www.centralresearchlaboratory.com