The ultimate workspace combining first-class hospitality, leisure and office space in one building. 6 floors of flexible space options with gym, coffee lounge and huge auditorium.
Enter 150 Minories and you’re immediately greeted with the magnificent, brand new reception lounge and cafe bar. The coworking space is a thriving hub of activity for clients, and the barista-served coffee bar is the perfect place to meet guests without the need to leave the building. Everything is finished to first-class standard with some delightful touches throughout.
This is pro-working at it’s very best – professional workspace at an immaculate standard with generous break-out space for collaboration and contemplation.
Just yards from the Lloyds Building and Leadenhall Building (The Cheesegrater), it’s located in the supremely popular and vibrant area of EC3, with Aldgate tube and Fenchurch Street station very close by. What also differentiates this location is its large onsite gymnasium, exclusively for clients, with free weekly personal training. If you need to hold a conference, event or product launch the onsite meeting rooms and The Auditorium are available at excellent value.
WHAT CLIENTS LOVE HERE
- Barista-served coffee lounge & discounted bar exclusively for clients
- Super-fast DEDICATED internet & Free calls*
- Onsite gym
- Fully furnished offices (1 – 100 desks) with licences starting at just one month
- Professional switchboard service, daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- Cutting edge secure access system (24/7) with manned guarding and CCTV security
- Fully stocked kitchens with Jura coffee machines & spacious break-out areas