55 East is a relaxed, affordable workspace that is home to a community of entrepreneurs and freelancers based in South London.
It is an open plan coworking space for up to 30 people, conveniently located just a 10-minute walk from Elephant and Castle.
It is best suited for those interested in being part of an active and supportive coworking community. We offer monthly business-related workshops, as well as a variety of social activities, and encourage members to initiate their own!
Our flexible memberships are designed to suit the needs of busy entrepreneurs/freelancers.
Find out what each option includes at: www.55east.co.uk/studio
What we love about our space:
Genuine, Relaxed, Community!
- Super fast wifi
- As much tea and coffee you can handle!
- A super friendly host who is always on the ready to help you out!
- Free access to monthly business related workshops
- Mentoring (3 month contract minimum)
- 20% discount in the incredible cafe next door
- 3 free days at a coworking space in another country through 55 East’s Coworking Visa
- Event space rental (discounted for members)
- Mailing address
The Studio is part of 55 East, a larger community enterprise hub, which consists of a pop up retail/event space, and a cafe that hosts a rotating exhibit by South London artists.
The hub has entrepreneurialism at heart and looks to support its South London coworking space as much as possible. It is run by Hatch Enterprise a charity that has been supporting entrepreneurs in South London since 2013, through early and late stage programmes.