Project Kairos is the dedicated startup event at TechXLR8, the three day festival at the heart of London’s largest technology festival, London Tech Week, connecting startups with industry and investment to empower the next disruptors in tech. The show will showcase 150+ technology startups to 15,000+ industry visitors and investors at ExCeL on the 13 – 15 June!
Participation in the programme gives startups the opportunity to:
- Showcase their business with a stand at the Startup City Demo Zone
- Pitch-off for the Innovation of Things Award
- Connect through the Concierged Meeting Service: Our VIP team will provide a matching service between investors, enterprises and startups
- Get inspired at the Startup Academy: Engaging content for startups focussed on entrepreneurship skills
- Strike a deal at the Investor Lounge: VIP area reserved for the investor and enterprise community
Along with this, startups will have the opportunity to meet and network with the biggest brands and investors, gain valuable business insight from leading entrepreneurs and take part in pitch-off competitions.