Creative Blocks is a workspace situated on Kingsland Road at the heart of Hackney’s bustling creative community, a stones throw from Regents Canal and two minutes walk from Haggerston station. The workspace is a perfect place for any developing or established creative business or individual wanting a relaxed and professional environment to work from.
Our front of house coffee shop, a great place to meet, greet or just relax with an invigorating cup of freshly ground coffee or high quality tea and seasonal food.
There’s outside seating with wireless access points for working al fresco.
It’s important for us to build a strong community here at Creative Blocks and for everyone to get to know each other. If our space sounds like somewhere you’d like to work we would like to hear from you and find out a little more about what you are doing.
Currently housing businesses and individuals from various creative industries including:
Alcohol and Cocktail consultancy
What’s included with the monthly rental:
- Fibre optic high speed internet via wired ethernet network plus wireless access points.
- Free use of our private meeting room.
-Network printer (honesty jar per print)
-Cleaning (of communal spaces)
-All bills and no VAT.
The space also benefits from:
- Excellent transport links: 2 min walk from Haggerston St. & 5 min walk from Hoxton St
- Plenty of bike bars along the side and main street
- Kitchen facilities
- Flexible rental terms
- 24 hr access all year round
- CCTV & Fob Access
- Communal speaker system with airport express
- Text our coffee shop staff with iMessage for an order.