One Alfred Place | Members Business Club in the heart of the West End | Fitzrovia
- Posted on in Co-working Spaces
A STYLISH CO-WORKING BUSINESS CLUB IN THE HEART OF WEST LONDON
Welcome to One Alfred Place, a unique private members business club in the heart of London’s West End, offering the perfect co-working and business environment. One Alfred Place is situated between Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street and Holborn giving you all the benefits of a central London workplace for a fraction of the cost of a fixed office.
One Alfred Place has been designed so that business can be done in style and comfort. Our priority is to offer the perfect co-working, meeting environment and experience for busy entrepreneurs, CEOs, directors and business owners. The focus of the club is productivity, business enhancement and relaxed networking all in a convivial, hospitable, luxurious and inspiring environment
Visit our restaurant and bar to sample some of our delicious food. Our head chef prepares sustainably sourced fresh dishes daily from breakfast through to dinner and everything in between.
The Club facilities include:
- Excellent flexible co-working spaces offering hot desking & meeting room facilities.
- Workstations, boardrooms & serviced offices set in a relaxed environment.
- 10,000 square feet of business space flooded with natural daylight.
- Bespoke furnishings & original contemporary art create a stylish atmosphere.
- Venue & meeting room hire to suit and adapt to any occasion & requirement.
- First class restaurant & bar to service both members & their clients.
- Hi-speed wireless internet throughout the club.
- Lockers & showers.
- Business services such as printing and mail holding.
We believe the best way to decide if One Alfred Place is right for you is to experience it for yourself, so we are offering you the opportunity to come in and use all the facilities for free so that you can get a feel for the club and decide what membership option is right for you.
To book your tour or trial simply call Grace, our Membership Manager on 020 7000 1999.