- Posted on in Co-working Spaces
Over 200 members of the London tech community connect within this brand new building located on the City’s most famous square. Offering flexible private offices, dedicated desks and hot desking, RWE Finsbury is perfect for teams of 1-20 people.
From its impressive atrium to its fully kitted out (and free to access) meeting rooms, and of course it’s putting green, our members love its highly creative environment with a professional polish. Weekly lunches, drinks and events catalyze a community where 1 in 5 founders report having raised ‘significant investment’ from connections they’ve made in the space or through Runway East Investor Office hours.
Cyclists have the benefit of on-site bike storage and showers (with towel service) whilst tube and train riders are just two minutes from Moorgate underground and seven minutes from both Old Street and Liverpool Street stations.
- Dedicated desk with ergonomic chair
- 6 fully equipped meeting rooms
- 8 break out booths
- Call booths
- A weekly program of events including workshops and talks from prominent figures in the tech scene and community meals
- Luxury showers with fresh towel service, accessible directly from fully secure underground bike parking
- Fully fitted kitchen with free freshly ground coffee and refreshments
- Event spaces for up to 150 people
- Cafe offering smoothies, breakfasts and lunches
- Table tennis table, putting lawn and more
- High speed fibre optic internet
- 24 hour access
- Beer fridge
We host companies that are searching for a repeatable and scaleable business model, and those who work with them. Startup founders, scale-ups, investors, technologists and corporate innovators work here .
Sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
Get in contact to find out more.